Today on Episode 61 of the Hockey Strength Podcast, Darryl Nelson and I sit down for an in-person chat. Darryl is the strength coach of the National Team Development Program and co-owner of Hockeystrengthandconditioning.com.
On this episode, we cover...
- Thanksgiving break for the NTDP?
- What do they STOP doing in the weight room in-season?
- The use of monitoring with the NTDP players
- Why the NTDP scrapped morning skates
- Darry's experience with his most recent PRI course
- Using PRI in a team setting
It's always fun to talk shop with Darryl, hope you enjoy the conversation.